- Banksy's anti-Brexit message at the Royal Academy's annual Summer Exhibition (photo: David Parry).
- Cindy Sherman talks ahead of a major show in London at the National Portrait Gallery.
- A closer look at Kehinde Wiley's Black Rock, a luxurious residency program in Senegal.
- A review of the new Francis Bacon show at the Gagosian in London.
- Spencer Tunick creates nude installation in front of Facebook and Instagram's New York HQ. Did he appropriate the work of feminist artist Micol Hebron? Facebook will re-examine nudity policies.
- Urs Fischer's new exhibition at Deitch Projects features self-driving office chairs.
- A robot artist has racked up over $1.2m in sales.
- Land artist Andy Goldsworthy's "walking wall" at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City.
- Toshihiko Hosaka's colossal earthwork sculpture at sandy beach in Japan with environmental message.
- Both Bonhams and Sotheby’s have plans for auctions based on the Supreme brand.
- Textural installations by Shoplifter immerses visitors in furry neon caves.
- Richard Prince launches his own strain of marijuana.
- Parra and Case Studyo to debut Tomato Chair at VOLTA 2019 in Basel.
- Art duo Luftwerk recently opened a site-specific exhibition inside of the McCormick House.
- How do artists get into the Whitney Biennial?
- Rubell Museum in Miami to open in new 100,000-Square-Foot space in December.
- First poster museum in the US will open its doors in NYC.
- A recent study shows that artists in 18 major museums in the United States are 85% white and 87% male. And, if women outnumber men at art school - why do more men make it into galleries?
- Met expert believes $450m Salvator Mundi mostly painted by Leonardo da Vinci’s assistants.
- Monet hid water lilies beneath a lesser-known painting.
- Shows coming up on the 500th year anniversary of Raphael's death next year.
- Nuclear fallout can help identify art forgeries.
- The British Museum is hosting the largest exhibition dedicated to manga ever held outside Japan.
- Vancouver's art market sees an influx of Chinese cash.
- The secret showrooms of Art Basel for the super rich.
- How Annie Lennox amassed objects in her Mass MoCA Exhibition.
- An interview with David Shrigley ahead of his latest show in upstate New York.
- Gavin Brown’s Enterprise closes Lower Manhattan space.
- Pace to open museum sized flagship gallery in New York with new panoramic David Hockney drawing.
- Simone Leigh's sculpture anchors the final section of New York's High Line.
- How internships are changing the art world.
- What art did the Queen show Donald Trump?
- A look at Adrian Cheng’s new museum being built in Hong Kong.
- Ai Weiwei remembers Tiananmen Square. How the events changed Chinese contemporary artists.
- Alice Walton bought record-breaking $88.8m Rauschenberg at Christie’s.
- The Cleveland Museum studied how to best engage visitors in the age of Netflix.
- Olafur Eliasson teaming up with IKEA on a line of solar powered products.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat on how to be an artist.
- Madonna loses lawsuit against her former art advisor.
- Joel Silver dropped lawsuit against Gagosian after secret billionaire backer uncovered.
- Arist sues Frida Kahlo Corporation for right to sell dolls depicting famed surrealist.
More Pages to Explore .....