It's time for another Rewind feature where we bring to you some of the videos that caught our eye recently. First up is a artist focus where the Arbor Collective visits Dave Kinsey at his home studio in the Western slopes of the Sierras where we get glimpses of his workspace and paintings. Also overlaid is an insightful interview where he touches on his upbringing, being out on the streets doing street art & graffiti, his use of the color orange, the impact of the internet, the impact of where he is living on his work, and more. Other notable videos include:
- In the studio with Robert Indiana.
- Jorge Pardo & Oscar Tuazon have a conversation over espresso and cigarettes.
- EYE ON ART takes a look at Richard Pettibone's paintings and sculpture from 1964-2003.
- Nick Criscuolo "melts" injet prints to create haunting portraits (via Animal).
- Darius Twin's light paintings (via 12ozProphet).
- Spraying Bricks with Conor Harrington (via Stolenspace).
- MOCAtv looks at André Saraiva's Dream Concerts.
- Widewalls is proud to present the Mallorcan Easter Beach Paint Jam.